Thursday Mar 09, 2023
The Power of Job Boards and Career Development for Associations
This episodes guests, Alexey Gutin and Josh Slyman of Web Scribble, walk us through the enormous value that job boards and communities that incorporate career development bring to associations, employers, and members.
Alexey is Co-founder and CEO at Web Scribble while Higher Logic alumni Josh is the company’s Director of Product Strategy.
In this episode, we cover:
- Higher Logic's newest association solution, Higher Logic Thrive Jobs
- A review of the labor markets for last year and 2023
- What kind of talent is currently in demand
- The value of career centers and job boards for associations in this environment
- How boards can help introduce members to careers they never before considered
- How vital it is for associations to stay aware of career development needs
- Job boards as a driver of content that engages and retains
- Job boards as a source of NDR
- Job boards attracting employers as eventual partners and sponsors
- Job boards as a source of informative data for the association and partners
- The Community + Job Board + Marketing + LMS ecosystem
- Why “if you found a member a job, you found a member for life”
Josh Slyman will also lead a session at Super Forum 2023 about how strategically connecting careers and community to protect your member’s careers drives membership, revenue, engagement, and forwards your mission. Register to gain more tips and tactics - April 10-12 in Washington, DC!