Tuesday Aug 16, 2022
The New Ways to Form Productive and Profitable Corporate Sponsorships
This episode's guest, Bruce Rosenthal, has an amazing mastery of how to maximize the relationship between associations and their corporate sponsors for both NDR and better member servicing. Corporations re-evaluated during the pandemic what works best for them in pursuit of their overall goals, and associations need to pay attention to those changes.
Bruce is a longtime strategic advisor and consultant to associations, helping them advance corporate sponsorship and partnership programs, identify strategies to increase revenue and member value, create added value for corporate partners, and develop corporate sponsorship and partnership implementation plans.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- How sponsorships changed since the pandemic and what was learned about sponsors’ needs
- The new needs of corporate sponsors
- The best way associations can meet those needs now
- What doesn’t work anymore when pitching sponsorships
- The internal culture change needed inside associations for new approaches to corporate partnerships
- How to make corporate sponsors feel like a true part of the membership
- What makes an association a necessity for members and partners
- The right way for associations to partner with corporate partners
- Results of a sponsorship engagement study
- What mistakes associations are making in servicing their sponsors
- How to get corporations to return your calls
Don't forget to subscribe to Association Marketing Pros (AMP), Beth's weekly newsletter for association marketers.